How to ensure you receive emails from SA Home Loans
Occasionally, emails sent by SA Home Loans may be caught by spam filters. Most modern email software includes a spam or junk folder, and it is worth checking this from time to time.
If you find emails from SA Home Loans in your spam or junk folder, you can tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the "Not spam" or "Not junk" button, and most mail programs will learn from this and will be less likely to misclassify subsequent emails.
In order to guarantee that mail from SA Home Loans does not get caught by your spam filters, most systems also make it possible to create a list of “trusted senders”.
Instructions are provided below for how to add SA Home Loans to your “trusted sender” list using Outlook , Apple Mail, Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo. Even if your ISP or email program is not listed, a similar approach will generally be possible.
Outlook instruction for version 2007 and onwards
- On the Home menu, click 'Junk'
- Select 'Never Block Senders Domain'
- Click Ok
- At the top right of the page, go to 'Settings', 'Filters', Create a new filter'
- Where it reads 'From', enter sahomeloans.com
- Click 'Next Step'
- Tick the box 'Never send it to Spam'
- Click 'Create Filter'
- At the top left page click 'Mail Options'
- Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click 'Add'
- Add 'Filter Name'
- Select the 'Sender', and add 'contains' then enter sahomeloans.com
- Click the ('Choose Folder') pull down menu and select 'inbox'
- Select 'Save'
- At the top right of the page, go to 'Options', 'More options'
- Click 'Safe and blocked senders'
- Click 'Safe senders'
- Where it reads: 'Sender or domain to mark as safe:' enter sahomeloans.com
- Click the 'Add'