SA Home Loans has approximately 650 employees, with our Head Office in Durban, and an additional 23 Sales Branches throughout the country. Offering a wide range of home finance products, our purpose is to empower South Africans to own their own homes, thereby creating healthier, happier and wealthier families.
Recognition & Reward
SA Home Loans is a high performance company that rewards employees in line with their performance.
There are numerous reward and recognition programmes, eg.
- Competitive cost-to-company based remuneration (including medical aid and provident fund), with additional and specific benefits.
- Performance-based remuneration structures for relevant departments.
- Performance-based bonus system.
- CEO's Incentive Trip: an annual overseas destination for approximately 40 of the company's top performers from all areas of the business.
- We recognise and reward those who provide Amazing Service. There are monthly cash incentives, as well as quarterly luncheons and awards.
- Departmental monthly and quarterly incentives and recognition programmes.
- Long Service awards.
- Regular staff social functions.
- Progressive people practices and policies.
- Strong focus on employee engagement and development.
What makes us an employer of choice
SA Home Loans has a strong service ethic that is developed and sustained through an “Amazing Service” philosophy, which has become a key pillar of the company’s culture. Our employees are motivated to “care, commit and communicate” by providing superlative service both internally and externally. It has played a huge part in making SA Home Loans the successful company and employer of choice that it is today.
SA Home Loans has a strong learning culture and we take the development of all our staff members seriously.
Our development programmes include:
- Needs-based training for all our staff members - both technically and non-technically.
- Study assistance/sponsorship.
- A structured mentorship programme.
- Our talent investment programme (TIP) is aimed at developing internal talent as well as attracting and developing talent from the outside, with a focus on equity.
- A range of management and leadership development programmes.
- An extensive induction programme for new recruits.
- A graduate development programme for both internal and external graduates.
- Learnership programmes for both internal staff members and external applicants.
Your career with SA Home Loans
There are many career streams to choose from at SA Home Loans, with the following departments offering positions requiring various relevant qualifications and competencies:
Finance, Credit Management, Risk & Compliance Management, Loss Control, IT, Insurance and Life, Sales & Marketing, Client Services, Human Resources, and Property & Facility Management
Contact our Talent Acquisition team for more details on available career opportunities on: email@example.com